Saturday, January 12, 2013

The One with the Lesson

Howdy anipals! We've been settling in to the new normal. Phoenix is back to resting on her princess pillow.



Or papa's chair.



Or my pillow.



And sometimes getting a better view from piles of snow. Can you spot her?



I've been busy playing outside.



And letting my boy do pretty much whatever he wants to me. Mom always stops him but she knows from my face that I don't mind. But she says he won't know that other dogs might not be as understanding when a boy puts a turkey baster under their collars. Go figure!







I've also been teaching him the most effective way to clean up spilled Cheerios.



He's learning a lot from me!!

Mom mostly just sighs. She also hung up these amazing portraits The Crazy Cat Lady PAINTED of us. Aren't they wonderful?? You should check out her website.




The two leggers have also been browsing a certain website that makes me happy!! PETFINDER. Mom keeps saying that a new sister is not imminent but if the right pup "finds us...."

Paws crossed!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPaw!

11 comments:

  1. We have two new sisters. If we can do it, we're sure you can. There are lots of doggies looking for good homes and your is one of the best.
    Morgan, Sebastian, the Porties, Syd and Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - when she finds woo, woo will know!

    That is one lesson many learn...just sayin'

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Maybe Rotts n Pups has something fur woo?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE hope a pup finds you too, but the best part is you got a baby of your own so a new pup would be just and added plus.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Zona Girl!
    Wow, it's so good to hear from you! I'm glad your pack is feeling better and doing well. Not sure I get the turkey-baster thing, but he sure is a cutie! BOL You're a very good sisfur to the two-leggers. Gosh, I hope you find a great new addition to your family!
    Grr and a Loving Woof,
    Sarge, Boyfuriend

    ReplyDelete
  5. We LOVE your Portraits They look amazing on the wall.
    Today the TURKEY BASTER.... TOMORROW the Cookie Dough SPOON. YUMMMMMMM

    You truly are teaching your little two legger a LOT of thingys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wall of portraits!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like any comfy place will due
    Snorts,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. We seasoned numerous intricacies by using web-site,
    I had put together so that you can renew the web page a lot of times prior
    to the idea in order to heap accurately. I used to
    be asking yourself in case your web hosting is fine?

    Not that We are protesting and complaining, however lethargic running scenarios
    moments will certainly very frequently have an impact on your positioning on the web and may injury a person's top quality rating in case promoting together with digg. Anyway I’m incorporating this specific Really simply syndication to help my own e-mail and might look out for much more of a person's particular interesting information.
    my site :: http://www.zuneauto.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello helpful content. I had created slightly difficulity looking at this article
    onSafari while, unsure the reason why?
    Here is my web-site ... Criminal Records

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh - Petfinder searching, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. There isn't any wrong or right strategy to create a website. We have now web pages related to a definite niche market and as well websites about entirely not related goods. It’s truly for you to decide which often manner you should go. One factor though…you highly recommend Doodlekit, why do spent cash using a .com.. I’ve continually considered if this had been important. A fix can be brilliant!
    Also visit my website Treatments For Genital Warts

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails