Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The One Where My Nemesis Fell

Today was crazy!!! My nemesis and some of his fellow tree rat buddies FELL FROM THE TREES!! They were jumping out of the trees, plopping to the ground with THUDS and running off... With me and Phoenix on their heels. (Poor Cali was inside at the time time.)



Mom, OF COURSE, ruined our fun. But not before this!!!



She tried to convince mom she was growing another spot but it didn't work. BOL. Bath time for Phoeny!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPaw!

9 comments:

  1. darn, too bad she didn't fall for it
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD OMD.... it was RAININ Tree Rats on you???? THAT is truly a disturbing thingy.
    Poor Phoney... the CURSE of White Furs... they are like tattle TAILS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice try! Raining tree rats? That sounds just awful!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehehe...why do hoomans has to be smart at times likes dis? Good thing my mum ain't.
    You knows sometimes our trees rain squirrels too and it's like I be in heaven.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure you were very excited to see those tree rats falling down!
    Hmmm.... sure it worth the bath time, right?
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol.,we're really sure you're so happy and excited to see those tree rats fell down...

    Stopped for a visit...


    Dog Fence at Petstreetmall

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Zona Girl!
    Wow, I sure wish I'd been there with you! We could have tag-teamed and caught them all. Bashes for all tree rats!! Anyway, I bet it was fun to chase and I'm sure Phoenix felt it was totally worth the bath.
    Grr and a Devoted Woof,
    Sarge, Boyfuriend

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. Bella's tried that spot excuse on me before too. It never works.

    ReplyDelete
  9. See, we told Mom that the squirrels fell out of the trees, but she didn't believe us.
    Morgan and the Porties

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails