Saturday, April 28, 2012

The One Where Zona Begs

"I know we're camping, Mom, but mini-two-legger is sleeping. See? Can I PLEASE blog with my anipals??!"

She said YES! But only time for a quick one... Boo!! Wait until you see the amazing pressies I got for my barkday!!

Now my Bloggie iPaw Poster thingy is all different and I can't seem to put the pictures where I want them so I have no idea how this will post. BUT one of these is a terrible picture but has a big pressie hint...

Better pictures to follow... If mom ever lets me blog again!! Sheesh!!

Miss you all!! Especially you Sarge... ::smooch::

11 comments:

  1. Did some pup get a beautiful new collar? Enjoy your camping time and thanks for the post.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Zona... I LOVE your MONKEY Collar!! It is perfect fur you. Sarge will swoon when he sees you wearing it.

    NOW tell me about this bidness of your mini two legger being in AN OFFICE... just like I (Mayor Frankie Furter)have. Is he goin in PAWlitics like I did?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Zona Girl!
    Wow, I'm so glad your got a few minutes to catch up with us! You look totally amazing with your new collar. They monkeys are so cute and perfect for you. I surely wish I was there camping with you. We'd have a ton of outdoorsy fun together!
    Grr and a Loving Woof,
    Sarge, Boyfuriend

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beautiful collar is one of your presents!
    Happy weekend!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome collar, very unique
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's to the one with Zona'a Magikh pawers!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping in to say hi!!!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got a new rug????

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just going through my blog-list today and thought I'd drop in and leave you a little note--I hope all is well, and you're enjoying your weekend!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails