Monday, January 9, 2012

The One with the Flake

You all know about the Blogville event last week, right?


Well... the number one reason my mom is a flake is pretty obvious isn't it? Today is January NINTH! Ugh!

Thanks to her, I am far behind on not only my blog but also all of yours!! Good grief!

The most important things I have been wanting to post is my huge box of Christmas pressies from Sarge!

Isn't he SO handsome??

I really like this Christmas stuffy!!

But then I noticed these HOMEMADE treats. Oh my dogness!! They were, I'm embarrassed to admit, were gone in a FLASH! Sarge's mom even wrote out the ingredients so my mom knew they were safe for Miss Cali, since she's allergic to so many things. That meant I had to share. BOL

But my all time favorite? THIS ANTLER!! I sent Sarge a puny little STORE bought antler and he sends me THIS!!!! Am I the luckiest doggie in Blogville or what??

Cali has claimed the super cool squeaky toys. She LOVES squeaky toys. I'm happy to share... since I didn't have to share my antler!

The better video of Cali tossing it in the air and squeaking it is giving me fits right now and won't play OR post so here is the more boring of the two!

video
Click play arrow to view video.

Side note: as mom played this video after it posted, both Phoenix and Cali went to the toy box to find these toys and are squeaking them as I dictate this post to mom!

9 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahhahaaaa!!! Now THAT sounds just like the kinda flakey thing my momma would do!!!

    You are one lucky gal-dog, Zona. You gots that good-looking beau, Sarge PLUS he is a most generous pressie giver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Zona... that was a grrrrreat pressie package. I played the Video and ERNIE WENT WILD!! It was really funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squeaky toys are the best....well maybe second best to that antler and tweets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pressies - that Sarge is one nice guy!!! Ciara and Lightning were going crazy here with the video playing.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zona, what a fab package from your boy Sarge. The antler looks so good. Squeaky toys are great to play with that's for sure. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a flake for ya! BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe That's a good flaky peep moment, Zona! Our peep is usually late with everything too! Those are some super cool pressies from your boy Sarge. He's such a thoughtful pup - sending pressies to SHARE with your siblings. And that deer antler is spectacular! He sure knows the way to a girl's heart, eh?

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I played your video, Chico became VERY interested in the computer. He kept moving his head from side to side and had the funniest look on his face.

    Sarge is a really good boyfuriend. He sent some pawsome pressies! You're very sweet to share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Zona Girl!
    Wow, I'm so glad you like your pressies! I hope you had the bestest holiday season ever. Great video and I see lots of waggin' going on there! Next up will be our Valentine's Dance and I can't wait to see your cute self.
    Grr and a Devoted Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails