Friday, January 27, 2012

The One with Cali's Big Day

So Cali is SUPER excited about her big day! Not only is she going to the Blogville Dance with Shiver... and how cool is that?? My two sisters are going to the Dance with two brothers! But she's also going to Fudge's birthday party! I know she's going to have a fantastical time on Valentine's Day! The Dance will be a not-to-miss Blogville event and you KNOW The Porties parties are legendary!

She's resting up for the festivities as I paw this!

7 comments:

  1. Cali is SUPER BUSY! We mostly just go on walks and stuff. A dance though? That sounds so nice!

    Have lots of fun!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls definitely travel with the cool pack of dogs...hee-hee. See you at the dance :D
    Save a fox trot for me!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see everyong at the dance. I gotta practice my Boogy....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, we're all so excited that Miss Cali is going to party with us. We'll have a great time.
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cali is gonna have a Super Duper time at BOTH events... fur sure. I know that Chico and Shiver are gonna be super dates fur Cali and Phoenix.

    PeeS... I saw that super Manly Zonadanna that you sent to Sarge.. Whoooooie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My boys are both super excited now. They're doing zoomies all over the house and I can't calm them down.

    I've had "the talk" with Chico, now I'll have to sit Shiver down too. I just want to make sure they treat your girls right on their big dates.

    Both boys wanted me to say thank you for accepting their invitations to the dance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Zona Girl!
    Wow, looks like Cali has a busy social calendar! BOL I'm so excited about the big VDay party too. BTW: I have a post up for you today! Thanks for being the Bestest Girl Ever!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails