Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The One with Santa

Some of you may have seen these pictures on my mom's blog but, just in case you didn't, I wanted to be sure you knew that my mom has STARTED to redeem herself. Remember how mean she's been?

Well, she didn't let me open Sarge's pressie BUT she did give me a present early!!

On Saturday, she took mini-two-legger and Cali to see Santa but let me stay home!!!!! She knew the tight space and crowd of excited to see baby and Cali two-legged-ladies would freak me out after I've been making such good progress. So I got to lay around all morning while Cali suffered through THIS:


As my mom said, the lady doing the photographing was confused by the orbs in the upper corner. She's been taking photos for two weeks and this is the only one with these shapes. Even the photos taken seconds before and after this one were fine. You know what we think about orbs around here!! Here's the picture outside of the frame.


My mini-two-legger was so brave! He didn't cry or even squirm! But he didn't smile either. BOL!


Nico was much happier to sit on this Santa's lap! I guess 'cause it was just my papa pretending to be Santa!

Don't forget about my
auction for the Pittie Pack!
Bidding ends tomorrow night!!

11 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww.....Precious pics! Da mark on da photo must be a quick glimpse of Santa Paws lookin to see if every buddy is bein' naughty or nice!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think your mini two-legger knows which Santa really brings all the presents home! And is he growing a mohawk? Very fashion forward of him!

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep we definitely know what those orbs are in the picture! What a wonderful memory. We are so happy for you that you got to hang out at home. I think for us unless Santa had a pocket full of treats, then we would drool all over him, we would not be at all interested.

    Wags!

    Mr. Nubbin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zone, you're little Nico is getting so big and he is very handsome. Those photos will be treasured for years and years to come.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH ZONA... little NICO is so DARLING!! I know that he will have a Magical Furst Christmas... the ORB is there to make sure of it!!! That's what I (Frankie Furter) think ,, any way.

    WONDERFUL pic of your Papa and the mini one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Zona Girl!
    Wow, Cali and little Nico did a wonderful job with the bearded guy! What a cute pix...orb and all. I hope they told Santa everything they want this year. Nico is totally adorable! Great pix of him with your papa.
    Grr and a Loving Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!!! I love little Nico's smile. He's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look so cute there with Santa, though! I'm glad they both were brave and went. I think the orb means a very special angel or two is watching over Nico and the rest of you! :)

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the last picture. What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nico looks a little unsure about the strange Santa, but he sure is happy to be with Dad. Congrats on avoiding the photo taking. We hope we can.
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails