Thursday, December 15, 2011

The One with Mean Mom

So, we need to add another reason to the why my mom is bad list (besides not helping me blog very often these days)!! I got a super special pressie from Sarge and because it is wrapped so festively my mean mom won't let me open it until Christmas! Can you believe that?? Someone needs to call the ASPCA!!

Anyway, regarding my last post, since mom spied on me (add that to the list too!) and now knows how I leave the yard, I suppose there's no reason I can't tell you too... I know how to open the gate! The problem? It closes automatically behind me and I don't know how to open it from the outside! We live near the end of a rural gravel road with little to no traffic but mom said it is still unsafe to leave the yard. And I'm starting to believe her!

The other night I opened the gate and couldn't get back in. It was dark and cold and I was spooked! So was my mom! She rescued me and gave me a big hug. Maybe she's not that mean after all! She sure loves me!

I haven't opened the gate since! And I've been warm and toasty!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPaw!

13 comments:

  1. Maybee's you should get da Mom a new gate for Christmas....one dat you can't unlock. Dat way her would have no reason to worry about you and you would be all nice and cuddly warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We we had to put a double lock on ours to keep us from roaming on our own. Plus our human has took a metal stake and put at the bottom of the gate so if we do open it, it really won't open. But it sounds like you scared yourself right into not doing it anymore. BOL.....Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    P.S...We haven't got to open our pressies either. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The audacity of it all! You can't open your own presents! Just who does your mom think she is? Doesn't she know just who is in charge???

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say.... when you GET em... you OPEN em... That is what I (Frankie Furter) say...
    BUTT.. well, these moms do seem to RULE the World. Sorry girrrrrl.. I think all we are allowed to open are... OUR 87 gazillion CARDS..

    You had better stay INSIDE the fence... Santa Paws is WATCHIN...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Zona Girl!
    Wow, I'm so glad you got my package. I pawmise it will be worth the wait. My mean peeps won't let me open any packages either. I say a big Pththththttttt to them. I'm gonna try to lay a major guilt trip on them this weekend and get to have one or two anyway. BOL I'm sure glad you're gonna stay in your fence now. It's not worth the risk to your cute self! I want you to be safe and warm. :)
    Grr and a Devoted Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  6. We re calling the authorities
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zona, maybe you could make a deal with Mom. No more opening that gate and you get to open your special pressie. Please don't go wandering outside the perimeter any more - we will be worrying about you.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. It;s a big, scary world out there. Stay in the yard where you're safe.

    Last year our Mom wouldn't let us open your present till Christmas. It was so unfair, but boy, was it great when we did get to open it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wee is jus glads yoo is safe n sounds Zona wee wood hate fur anyfing to happens to yoo

    Lovs
    Ronnii, Uji n Izzy
    xxx xxx xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Zona, wait till Christmas? Oh that makes it very exciting. Please don't go out the gate again. Its not a good time to be lost at Christmas. Santa Paws wouldn't know where to find you. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stay in the yard Zona!
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  12. I let mine open their gifts!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Zona! I DEFINITELY think you need to stay inside the gate where it's safe!

    I'm glad your mom was so nice when you got locked out but, well, I'm not really sure it makes up for the Pressie Torture she's putting you through. Just sayin'.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails