Sunday, December 25, 2011

The One with the Doxie Diva

As you can imagine, it's been a little busy around here as I helped get ready for our first Christmas with my mini-two-legger. So... here's a repeat from last Christmas. I hope you consider it an "oldie but goodie" as they say!


As sung to Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

You know Ginger and Sandy,


And Zona and Cali,


Mesa and Molly,


And Stella and Wally.


But do you recall
The cutest DIVA of all?

Phoenix the doxie diva
Has a very shiny coat
And if you ever saw it
You would even say it glows
All of the other doggies
Used to laugh and call her names



They never let poor Phoenix
Play in any doggie games

Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Santa came to say,
"Phoenix with your coat so bright
Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"
Then all the doggies loved her



And they shouted out with glee,


"Phoenix the doxie diva
You'll go down in history!"
We hope everyone has a
wonderful Doxie Diva Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!! Phoenix the DOXIE DIVA!! LOVE IT. Dachshunds Rock.

    Merry MERRRRRRRRY Christmas my dear Furends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweet Zona Girl!
    Wow, that's so cute! What a great holiday chuckle. This morning I got to open the pressies you sent me! They are so amazing. Thank you for being such a wonderful girlfurind. You're a fabo shopper! That toy is totally unique and I love the antler and the fancy treats. You're spoiling me something fierce! BOL I love you lots and lots.
    Wishing you and your whole pack the most wonderful Christmas and amazing New Year!
    Grr and a Merry Woof,
    Sarge, Boyfuriend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh....I thought I recognized you, Phoenix, flying 'cross da sky last night! BOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Hope you had a great Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my dogness.....how did I miss this most wonderful post?!?!?!

    Girlfurrend Phoenix looks soooooooo cute!! I love it!
    (and even though it is way past Christmas...now my momma will be humming that tune all day!)

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails