Monday, December 19, 2011

The One with the Bids

My mom ordered a super special car seat for Miss Phoenix. It's a little too small for her. The return window has closed so our very own Mayor Frankie suggested putting it on my blog to raise money for the Pittie Pack. Isn't that a fantastical idea???

If you're interested in the seat, leave your bid in the comments. The highest bid as of this Wednesday, December 21 at 9 p.m. EST wins! I'll email the highest bidder and they can submit the funds directly via the ChipIn widget in the left menu bar. Miss Mayzie has graciously agreed to let us know when the payment is made and then shipping will be covered by me - ZONA!

What are you bidding on exactly??

An Animals Matter Companion Oversized Car Seat!!


Puppies are NOT included!! And our seat is tan (camel) and not charcoal as shown. Tags are still on the seat.

From the website:
Luxury Animals Matter® Companion Car Seat® Collection lets your pet travel first class—safely, comfortably and without missing the sights. The most innovatively designed pet Car Seat, in three sizes, has molded contours to fit your vehicle. Customized groove allows a lap belt to securely surround the front and a shoulder belt to buckle on the side. Extra clip in the back for stability; harness clasp. Dense upholstery foam is covered with luxurious padded rhino suede. Add the adjustable attachment for securing multiple dogs. Made in USA. 21"L x 20"W x 16"H, for dogs up to 30 lbs.
Click here for a description from the store where mom ordered it from this spring. AND to see a video of the seat. Just remember, the picture shows the charcoal color and our seat is the camel color!

Let's see how much money
we can add
to the
Pittie Pack Fire Recovery Fund!!!

19 comments:

  1. Hey Zona Girl!
    Wow, what a super sweet and generous event! I hope you get tons of bidders and I think this is wonderful. Blogville is the greatest community on the planet!
    Grr and a Loving Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW: I'm going to add your event to the BCCalendar too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that is pretty cool car seat, but we know our big round butts won't fit in it. We hope you get lots of bids for it and that Frankie is just such a smart little guy. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful idea! We love it. We however are way over 30lbs! Good luck on raising lost for the Pittie Pack!

    Wags!

    Mr. Nubbin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how nice of you. Does you tink it will hold all nine of us since we is all under 30 pounds each???? (Well, maybe not) :o(

    Hopes you get lots of good bids on dis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just blogged about the Pittie Pack and included your chair in my post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Dachsies With Moxie open the bidding with 30.00

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is such a great idea! I'm about 70lbs, so I don't think this would work for me. But I'm super excited to see how much money is raised!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will UP the Bid to $40.00. This is so kind and generous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am wondering if it would be too big for me?

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  11. great idea! Puppies are not included!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW wish I could drive now, Zona this is so sweet of you and your Mom. You both rock !

    Love
    Momma Tea
    xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH Zona!! that would be perfect for Weenie. He is such a wiggle worm. Mommy said I can bed 50.00.

    {{{huggieds}}}....Mona

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is such a good idea to auction that seat off. Our two doggies don't go many places except the vet and also I think our car is too small for it but it sure looks like a nice one. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super GREAT idea guys!! Have to ask our Dads! We WANT it!!

    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great and generous idea! Sure WISH There were something to keep all these big doggie butts in place, but I think we might need something with a bit more capacity :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a wonderful idea. Good luck with your auction! :)

    Woofs & hugs, <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great idea for how to pitch in. I can't get their heartbreak out of my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails