Thursday, December 22, 2011

The One from Blogville PD

Special thanks to Sarge for the idea AND for creating this card
from your Friendly Blogville Police Department
to you, the residents of our wonderful Blogville!!

And congrats to the Dachsies with Moxie for winning the auction for the car seat!! Thanks so much for participating! It's doubly great - the car seat is going to a fantastical home AND more money for the Pittie Pack Fund! Just email me the address for where to send the seat and I'll have my assistant mom get it in the mail to you ASAP! ZonasPawprints at gmail!

Speaking of the Dachsies with Moxie, in case you haven't heard, they have commissioned their mom, whom they refer to as "What's Her Name" (BOL!! Love that!), to make a memory quilt for Ms. Sandra and they have asked all of us to consider sending in squares of fabric. Click here to read all about it!

11 comments:

  1. GREAT card!! Merry Christmas right back!!

    -Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card! Merry Christmas!
    ~Milly and Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very nice card of our Blogville guys and gals in blue. Printed it and it's going on my card wall!

    That car seat couldn't be going to a better home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sweet Zona Girl!
    Wow, I'm glad you like the card. We BPD pooches love our community. Hey, congrats on the big auction! Thanks so much for doing this really nice thing for the Pittie Pack. WHN will love the seat for her furbabies.
    GUESS WHAT!!! I got a box from you in the mail yesterday!! I'm so super excited, but my mean ole Mom is making me wait until Christmas day. Ptthththt, but it'll be worth it! Thanks so much and I've sniffled the box all up. BOL
    Grr and a Devoted Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love the card and we are so glad that we have the Blogville PD to watch out for us. Merry Christmas. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card, what a pawesome police department we have!

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we have a BEAUTIFUL and HANDSOME Pawlice Department!!! LOVE THE CARD!!!

    Congratulations to the Dachsies with Moxie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THE CARD! We feel so muchsafer with the BPD on the case!

    WHN made the payment and is off to email you our address!!!

    Thanks for having the auction! The seat is a Santa Paws gift for Anna and Tasha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just looooves dat Christmas card!

    Congrats to da DWM and t WHN. I'm like you, I laughs when I see What's Her Name...Love it!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Christmas card from the Blogville PD!

    Congrats to DWM, I hope they get a lot of use from the car seat.

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails