Monday, November 7, 2011

The One with Rescue Me Week

Remember Miss Mayzie's Rescue Week?? If not, click on the badge below to read all about it. Today is Day ONE!


This is Baxter!


He is a sweet boy at one of my favorite rescue leagues: Middleburg Humane Foundation. This is what they have to say about this fella:
Baxter came to us after living most of his short life on a chain. He is a sweet boy that has lots of energy. Unfortunately he is heartworm positive and MUST be kept on heartworm preventative because of this he is special needs. He needs to go to a home without kitties as he enjoys chasing them.
Click here to read more about Baxter! Maybe you know someone who can show this cute boy that there is life after the chain??

6 comments:

  1. Awwww, Baxter is Most Handsome and I luvs his sweet eyes. I'm sorry his life started on a chain but I'm so very glad he's safe now and I'm super duper SURE that he'll find his Most Perfect Home That Ever Was really soon!

    Thank you, thank you for pawticipating, Zona! Sending you lotsa brindle kisses!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baxter is handsome

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zona, good luck to Baxter in finding a lovely forever home. He looks a great fellow. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...Baxter is very handsome. Hope he gets his 4-ever home real soon. He deserves it!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that BAXTER gets his loving furever home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Zona! I've been seeing everyone participating in this and am now thinking I should do a post of my own.

    I hope Baxter gets a furever home soon.

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails