Friday, October 7, 2011

The One with the Monkeys

Am I the luckiest girl or what?! Things have been B-U-S-Y at my house since about... oh.. July 5th! And I've been very slow with my posts and my comments!! I've been worried that my bestest boy Sarge would forget all about me. Not only does he send me nice messages to remind me he's thinking of me but he sent me this PERFECT bandana!!!



Are you jealous, Phoenix?

Being silly!

He even remembered my nickname is Monkey. ::sigh::

video

Did you hear some strange things in the background??

You remember Wally & Stella, right?

And that whirring sound? That was an ultralight. Click to biggify. Looks like ET!!

11 comments:

  1. Holee Bowsers...you gots monkeys...and ducks....and ET! Your day is almost complete.

    Sarge is such a great guy. Maybe da two of you should get matching bandanas too.

    Hap-Pee World Smile Day!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Monkey Bandanna and glad to see you back doing some posts. Happy World Smile Day! Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and special bandana! That Sarge is quite a guy! Of course, he would never forget you, Zona!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww...that was SO super duper sweet of Sarge. And how could he EVER forgets about you, Zona. You are pawsitively UNforgettable, my furend!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Zona Girl!
    Wow, I'm so glad you like your monkeydana!! You look great in it. Guess what??? I got one too so we can match! Love the video of your long-legged zoomies! I'm swooning...
    Grr and a Love Struck Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boy Sarge will never forget about you
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an attractive bandana. Aren't bloggy friends the best?
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a really nice bandanna, Zona! It looks really good against your furs.

    It was nice to see an appearance of Wally and Stella again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Zona!

    We are happy to be led to your blog by Sarge. We love you matching bandanas! We hope to be pals with you too.

    Thankies!

    Love,
    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai, Wai-Max & Forgie (Tabby, too)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad Sarge told us about your matching bandannas! That is too cool, and very romantic :)

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful in that bandana.

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails