Monday, September 12, 2011

The One with Target Practice

We live in a pretty rural area and we love it!! Though there is one tiny thing Phoenix and I aren't too crazy about.... periodically there are gun shots in the area. It is most common before hunting season but pretty much happens year-round. It reminds me of fireworks and I'm NOT a fan of fireworks.

So... we cuddle with mom when we hear the practice shots in the distance.

Photo courtesy of our SPY CAM!

Do any noises have you running to your two-leggers to cuddle?

6 comments:

  1. Hey Zona Girl!
    Wow, great reason for a peep cuddle! I get lots of gun shots too and I bark right back at them. I hate to admit this...it's a little humiliating, but when my tummy gets gurgly and rumbly I always run for my peeps. Don't laugh...too much! BOL At least I was brave enough to tell on myself! I'd gladly replace your peep in that snuggle!! WINK WINK
    Grr and a Devoted Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mee not scared of anyting, but da brudder Max (DaOdderWeenie) doesn't like loud noises much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get gun shots ALL the time around my area. They don't Scare me.. butt THUNDER does. Wise thingy you did there, that snuggle stuff really helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're not naming names, but one of us doesn't like thunder or other barking dogs. The rest of us are kind of okay with outside noises. None of us likes the vacuum - that definitely sends us running out of the room.

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank goodness they are not shooting at each other. We say hide
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. We do the same thing. We go inside, stay close to Mom and bark back at the shooters.
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails