Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The One Where I Catch Up

Things are starting to get into a routine around here so I spent some time tonight catching up on all of your blogs. I commented here and there but I was so far behind I didn't get a chance to comment on all of them.

There were some great posts - flowers from Sarge, a birthday for Asta... but also some sad posts.

Godspeed brave Miss Reggie...

Mayzie's brother Ripley...

Pip's dear furend Buddy...

Pip's brother Sweet Pea...

And sweet Twix...

I often find something mom once read to us comforting,
"If you are true to the love of one you cherished through the many joy-filled years, you may find that a soul - a bit smaller in size than your own - seems to walk with you, at times, during the lonely days to come. And at moments when you least expect anything out of the ordinary to happen, you may feel something brush against your leg - very, very lightly."

12 comments:

  1. There have just been so many illnesses and losses in Blogville lately. Butt it brings us all closer togedder too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your Mom's quotation. We've lost a lot of friends this year and we miss them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zona! Thank you for your wonderful words to help give Momma and Daddy some comfort. I hope to get to know you better since Momma said she would help me start doing some blogging ;o)
    Hugs,
    Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Zona! We have lost too many friends lately. May they all run free and their families find peace.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S.: That's a beautiful quote. We are going to print it out and save it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a beautiful quote! It was good to hear from you!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Zona Girl!
    Wow, I'm glad you got to catch up a little. I'm sure little Nico is keeping your pack very busy these days. Great quote.
    Grr and a Lovey-Dovey Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful QUOTE. Thank you fur putting it up to help All of us through this rough time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful quote!!! Thank-you for remembering our sweet girl Reggie in your post. It has been almost a week since she left us, and I really miss her, but know she's not that far away...Yesterday I noticed a bloom on my clematis that only has flowers on it in the spring, a sign of renewal and of a new life. ??

    ReplyDelete
  10. It has been a tough time for losses for so many of our furiends, hasn't it? That is a beautiful thought your Mom shared. We are sending soft woos and gentle hugs to all who have love beloved pals.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beootiful quote Zona. :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    PeeS My ear is fine now, all heeled up. Thank you fur askin', you is a sweet furiend.

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails