Friday, September 9, 2011

The One to Hide a Dress

Well, I got a message from the Arizona brigade that I need to get back on track with my blog. Mostly because the picture of me in my pawm dress in the previous post was upsetting to one of my readers (aka: my grandpa) so I need to push it down the list a bit. He said something to my mom about it bordering on abuse and that he was sending money so she could buy me an apology pizza!! Not a bad deal for me! A fun time at the dance AND free pizza! I guess I should explain that the dress... well... it wasn't exactly my size and mom had some trouble getting me out of it. I was a very patient girl, though a little confused. Mom gave me a big hug and lots of yummies after she freed me because she realized I will do ANYTHING for her if she asks me to. Even stay calm when trapped in a dress!

How's this photo instead??

It's me watching over my boy.

Or this one? We're waiting for our PIZZA!

6 comments:

  1. Well, Sarge seemed to like da dress! BOL

    Butt....you is right! Pizza is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I am in the MINORITY here... beclaws I TRULY LOVED you in the PAWm Gown.. esp. with the charming leg bows to compliment it. I thought you were TOTALLY STUNNING in pink. A Perfect color fur your Furs and Eye color. I am soooo sorry that your grandpa didn't care fur it... I'm thinkin he just wasn't up fur seeing how his little GranDawg had GROWN UP and become a GORGEOUS LadyDawg. I'm just sayin.
    PeeS... WHAT have you been feedin Nico? That boy is growin like squirrel busters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zona,

    Girlfuriend, I thought you looked BeOOtiful in your pawm dress. :) I sure hopes you all got some pizza.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    PeeS Nico is gettin' so big, what a cutie patootie him is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got pizza out of it?! Total score! I hope you enjoy it!


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Zona Girl!
    Wow, those peeps are crazy! You looked absolutely gorgeous in your dress. You were stunning! Totally stunning! I had a great time and I'll never forget it. Mom and Dad have your pix in your dress as part of our screensaver pix for Mr Dell. Anyway, if it gets pizza for you...I say go with it! It's a two-fer: You looked amazing and you get pizza! Woohooooo
    Grr and a Devoted Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS, Nico is sooooooo cute, and I am so proud for how you look after him. It wont be to long untill he can help you with that pizza!!! Sarge

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails