Thursday, July 14, 2011

The One with the Juice

What a busy week we have had here! Mom convinced me I should click that dreaded "read all" button so I'm very sorry I'm falling behind! How are all of my anipals? Anything new going on in Blogville?

The weather here has been HOT and HUMID! So we've spent a lot of time just hanging out inside babysitting and visiting with family. It's been great!

But today is
gorgeous out so mom has been letting us play outside a lot. I missed running free!!

Especially because I had to go to the V-E-T yesterday for my checkup. I have... "Fescue Face." Any guesses as to what that is?......

A fancy name for "allergic to fescue grass." S
o.. I'm back on the steroids for a couple of days. You thought I ran fast before? Now I'll be juiced up and you won't even see me pass you!!! I'll be so---- wait--- mom just told me again that's not what they're for - something about my itchies and getting them under control quickly.



WHOOOSH!




At least my day wasn't as bad as Phoenix's day! She had to go to the vet too AND had a bath in the morning thanks to the perfume. Second bath for her in a week! BOL!


13 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy running around out there and welcome back. You better give mom a talkin to and let her know should could be fired as your secretary
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're cured soon! Fescue face! That's kind of funny if you weren't itchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh noes......da dreaded Fescue Face! Poor Zona.
    I wonder if da steroids are gonna help you grow big muscle, too! Hope you feel 'un-itchy' with da quickness.

    PeeS......Hugs to the little two-legger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fescue Face - that's an interesting name. We hope the steroids help with the itchies. Zoomies are good too, but it is way too hot here for that. Hope the little one is doing well.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of Fescue Face before. I hope it clears up soon with the steroids.

    We've had a lot of humidity here too. I showered this morning and then went out to run some errands. Five minutes after I left the house, I felt like I needed another shower!

    I hope you're getting enough rest what with helping out with the new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look pretty fast to me! Do you want to get together and run sometime? I'll bet things have been busy for you lately!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Zona.. I am so sorry that you have the dreaded FESQUE FACE. I know the pills will make you feel better.

    Baby Sitting... I am SURE you love THAT..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm awful sorry abouts your fescue face, Zona. That doesn't mean that GRASS is gonna start growing outta your face, does it? Cuz I don't think that would be fun at all.

    You sure are fast! I wish we could do some zoomies together.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. A couple of us have allergy eves and the grass makes them worse, so we know how you're feeling. Mom gives us antihistamines that make us sleepy. She says they'll help our eyes, but we think she just wants us to be quiet for a while.

    Give your new boy licks from us.
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Zona!
    Glad to know everything is going very well at home!
    That fescue face does not sound goo!
    I hope the "asteroids" are helping you!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Zona Girl!
    Wow, you look so adorable all curled up comfy on the couch! I think that fescue thing must be a dogtor word for cute. I bet you do amazing zoomies now! I wish I could be there to play too. How's the new two-legger??? Say hi to Nico for us...and watch your mailbox!!!
    Grr and my Smitten Woof,
    Your Best Boy,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  12. miss zona,

    holy cow, you were way speedy gonzales like already, but the juice is makin' you like faster than a speedin' bullet!! teehee. i hope your face stops bein' itchy soon, and pretty please give baby nico a gooey nose kiss from me 'n asa!!

    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you're making the new two-legger feel welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails