Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The One with the Mistake

So... today is Wednesday. Not yesterday, as I posted. Whoops! The first week mom is exclusively working remotely and I just assumed since she was home... it must be her Wednesday telecommuting day! Thanks for humoring my almost-Wednesday-nearly-wordless-Tuesday post.

I think I was partly excited for Wednesday to arrive because..... ::drum roll::..... my AUNT KATIE arrives tonight for a visit!!!! Yahoo!

Aunt Katie and me high-fiving
during a basketball game when I was just a puppy.
(Look at the poofy tail Cali had back then!!!)

12 comments:

  1. How exciting! I hope she gave you guys lots of cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bet you have a wonderful visit with Aunt Katie.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder,and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't sure if it was all the Pawty excitement.. OR if you were just bein your ornery self and Yankin on our Walkin Strings.

    heheheehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have SOOOOO much fun with your Auntie!! Riley LOVES her Auntie!

    Holy cow! 38 days til the human pup gets here?!? You're kidding, right? So exciting!! :)

    Elyse and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe she could stop here to give us treats too
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun wif your Aunt Katie! :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  7. hihi miss zona!!

    don't worry cuz you know what? my mama gets her days all mixed up pretty much every day. HEEHEE.
    have funsies with your aunt katie!

    *woof*
    the booker man

    pee s -- i'm super duper glad ya'll had a grrreat time on the babymoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Wednesday!
    I am sure you are going to have lots of fun with your auntie!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun with Aunt Katie! My mom is always one day behind. I don't know how she makes it in life.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Zona Girl!
    Wow, Aunt Katie looks like a great peep to visit with! Does she come complete with yummers?!? She looks like the type to give great treats and ear rubs!
    Grr and a Smitten Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, is Aunt Katie the one that brought THE HEAT with her?

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails