Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The One Where We're Ready

So this was us waiting for mom to hurry it up so we could go meet dad at the office where he had the truck and Airstream waiting for us. She took foooorrrreeevvver to get ready.

When she finally decided it was time (about 87 hours after we jumped in the car), we each got in our seats and made the trek to papa's office. The rally was lots of fun!

Though rallying does make me sleepy!

It makes us all a little sleepy! (See HER hogging my space again?!)

I caught catnaps wherever I could!

The blurry mini-two-legger is Grayson - he...is....ADORABLE!

We got to meet this cute little guy this trip! His name is Riley.

This is his mom, Peg. She's pretty fun too!

Tom, one of our two-legger friends, made this video one night.


11 comments:

  1. What a nice bunch of furiends!!!

    Thanks fur sharing your fun with us!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those humans sure like sitting around. They remind me of momma and master.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wish we's were there too! Our Mom just loves the airstreams and so wished she has one! She sawed a makeover of an old airstream, on HGTV (not bird TV), and bout flipped out!
    Mom says..Thanks For Sharing your pictures and video!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a great time!! Those airstreams are the best and pretty comfy as I recall!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If we get to go to Gettysburg again, you'll have to come there, too! It looks like you had so much fun! I think Mom and Dad need one of those Airstreams so we can all travel comfortably!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, that sure does look fun! Don't you hate when moms keep us waiting. My mom is super slow sometimes, too.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  7. we sure do love those air streams...hope you had lots of fun.
    Snuggles and snorts,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sigh. Every time I see pictures of your moving house adventures, I want one soooo bad! I really gotta work on mom and dad to get me one.

    And I agree - rallying can be very taxing.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like every buddy was havin' a very nice time. Wish I had's me one of dose houses on wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It certainly looks like you had a RELAXING time with your Airstream. Sorry your mom made you wait fur like 87 hours.. to get the fun started.

    THANKS fur sharing this grrrrreat adventure with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Zona Girl!
    Wow, what a super get-away! Love the airstream trips. I'm so glad you got to have a good time!
    Great pix!
    Grr and a Snuggly Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails