Monday, May 2, 2011

The One Where Mom is PROUD

This weekend we went to the first Airstream rally of the season. It was lots of fun! There were about 20 rigs there. My mom and papa were SO proud of me. It's no secret that I'm cautious around new two-leggers but this trip I was warming up to EVERYONE! I was loving the attention. Last season I started to get more comfortable with women but still felt anxious around men. This weekend I was enjoying everyone's company! I think I even saw mom well up with tears once or twice.

I bet some of you can relate!

I'll post some pictures but in the meantime, check out my first experience with agility! They had a doggie park at the campground. Cali was in agility when she was younger but this was the first time I saw any of these things. I don't completely get the point but it sure made papa happy! Phoenix was not exactly on board with these games. BOL!

Click play arrow to view video.

11 comments:

  1. Hey Sweet Zona Girl!
    Wow, I'm so glad you got the airstream out! That's a sure sign of Summer! I was totally glued to this video...I know your whole pack was in it, but I really just saw you! You were really having fun there and you look just mahvehlous, darling! I think you're an agility star already!
    Grr and a Lovin' Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Zona, I am sooooooo soooooo proud of your progress withs da 2 leggers...dat is a definate milestone. My mum can so relate to your mom sheddin' some tears. My Whitney has a hard time meetin' peoples and stuff too.

    Seriously, what da heck is da point in dat agility stuff. I likes Phoenix's approach.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agility is the best. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Zona, I am so proud of you! I know all about being nervous around the two-leggers (and four-leggers, too). It took me YEARS to transform into the happy, go-lucky doggie I am today. Between you and me, I still get scared sometimes, but don't tell anyone.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can certainly see WHY your mom is soooooo proud of you. Cali you did a fangtastic job of teaching Zona how to do those thingys. are you gonna teach Phoenix next??? Zona learned very much QUICKLY.
    THIS is a WONDERFUL Video!!! It was sooooo much fun to watch you all havin such fun!!!
    MORE VIDEOS!!! I've got Poppy Corn!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agrees....what's da point odder den it makes da hoomans happee! Butt....gotta keep da hands dat feed us happee, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zona, it looks like you were having the best time with that agility stuffs!! Congrats on having such a great time at the rally!

    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH Agility is my most favourite sport! Looked like you guys had a a lot of fun on those obstacles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute!!!


    Kissslobbers
    El'bow & Hauwii

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good girl, Zona - you did it. Hey, did your mom call you a monkey??? Too funny - our mom uses lots of silly names for us too.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did good! It looks like Phoenix is your cheerleader.
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails