Thursday, April 21, 2011

The One with the Pressies!!

I got the biggest, most exciting box in the mail yesterday!!! Mom made me WAIT until today to open it. It sat on the table for HOURS taunting me. I was wishing I was like Puddles and could get on the table to take a peek but I'm a tiny bit bigger than she is so.... I was forced to wait.

FINALLY, today I got to see it up close! It was a box of barkday pressies from my bestest boy SARGE and Frankie Furter!!!

"CALI! Check out all of this wonderful smelling stuff!
It's wrapped so pretty!"
"Dibs!!!"
"Uhh... didn't you hear me say 'Dibs' two seconds ago??"
"Okay, you can play with my stuffie -
even though it's my most favoritest color!"
"But you can't touch my official COP gear!"
How cool is this stuff??

THANK YOU, SARGE AND FRANKIE!!!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Now we feel totally safe!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, that is a big box of pressies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all deputy dogs need a cop kit...BOL!

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I think you got more goodies than I did on my last birthday!

    Happy Birthday, Zona!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of nice pressies dere. Now you can pawcuff dose pesky tree rodents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Zona Girl!
    Wow, I'm so glad you like your pressies. Sorry they're a little late. Looks like you had nice weather to be out looking through your loot! Enjoy and I hope you have a wonderful year!
    Grr and a Smitten Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thinks I needs to have a talk withs your mom bouts da table thing.
    I am very excited for you to put those handcuffs to good use fur da squirrels!
    Dat was a fabO box of stuffs!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get all spiffed up in your new PoPo stuffs... fur the big pawty at Ronnii & Richie's place tomorrow... Sarge will be on Stage with PawsBang most of the time.. and it will be mostly up to YOU to keep... thingys under control. hehehe

    I am soooooo glad that you liked all your stuffs. I put some of MY (Frankie Furter) scent on the stuffie.. along with Sarge's. BUTT then I am sure you could tell whose was who. I'm just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wow! What great pressies! You are totally official now! Nice of you to share your pressies :)

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's quite a gift box. Now you have lots of official looking cop stuff. We're all impressed, especially Fudge.
    Have a good time with your new toys.
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails