Friday, April 1, 2011

The One with Friendly Friday

Today is a very special !

Everyone knows Twix and Taffy right? Their grandma is recovering from some nasties and Mayor Furter and Puddles started a card shower for her! Maybe this weekend you could convince your two leggers to drop a card in the mail to help lift her spirits?

Patricia Branham
% Grandview Animal Hosp.
1006 Main St.
Grandview, Mo 64030

AND today is my very special Aunt Katie's BIRTHDAY!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
GLUTEN FREE CAKE!

Aunt Katie, I wish we could all be there to celebrate with you! Mom promised I could throw you a belated birthday party when you come visit... next month, RIGHT?!?

We love you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Click here to read my very first
birthday post to Aunt Katie.

10 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOUR AUNT KATIE!!! I hope that Bones rain down on her. She would LOVE that..RIGHT???

    I also want to thank you.. Dep. Zona fur helping to take that WILD squirrel into custody. I am sooooooo very much relieved that we can sleep ... worry free now!!

    And... a big thanks fur the reminder about Twix and Taffy's Grandma. YOU are the BESTEST!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Aunt Katie!

    I hope you have a great weekend and get to celebrate soon!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your special Aunt Katie!!! It will be so nice for you to celebrate it again when she comes to visit.

    We are getting ready to send our second card to Twix and Taffy's Grandma and we sure hope she is making progress.


    Have a great weekend.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  4. From all of us at Golden Pines we also wish a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your very special Aunt Katie!!

    We're also good at sending cards and will put one in the mail--Enjoy your weekend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zona
    I hope youw special aunt Katie has a most wondewful Biwfday!!!! We have aweady sent a cawd to Twix's Gwamma..I hope it gotted thewe wif ouw good wishes
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Zona, dat was just wonderfuls to remind everybuddy to sends a card to Twix and Taffy's Grandma!
    I hopes your Aunt Katie has a fabulous birfday and her gets everything her heart desires.

    Yeppers, you guessed it, I wasn't allowed on da porch when it was all goin on. I had my notepad all ready to go. Her is a killjoy!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to Aunt Katie!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy, happy birthday to your Aunt Katie! I hopes she has the BESTEST birthday that ever, ever was!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to Aunt Katie!
    I sent a card to Twix's Grandma last week!
    I hope she gets it soon!
    My paws are crossed for her!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  10. A special Happy Yappy Belated birfday to Auntie Katie. (I is still tryin to catch up from my days witout my inner nut)

    We mailed our card to Twix's Grandma and Mom dis mornin'. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails