Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The One with Wordy Wednesday

I have been reading your comments to Phoenix and she wants me to tell you all she appreciates all of the healing vibes and prayers very much!! And a special thank you to The First Ladies, Ruby and Penny, for sending my mom some very useful information on Doxies and IVDD!

Thankfully, we are quite certain that her discs are okay. (I guess she backed them up?) The vet is sure that this is a muscular strain of some kind. She has some medicines, including muscle relaxers, to take for seven days and must rest up for two weeks. She's still sleepy from the kool-aid and can't do any climbing of stairs or jumping. That also means no zoomies for awhile. And sometimes she'll start to whine and tremble but when mom picks her up to snuggle on the couch with her, she settles so mom's wondering if she's feeling uneasy.

You might not know this about me but I LOVE my crate. I love it so much mom and papa let me keep it after I left puppyhood behind and now I have the best of both worlds - a crate without a door so I can go in and out whenever I want to... which is a lot!

I've been known to share it from time to time.

But since Phoenix is feeling sore still and can't jump on the couch, I was forced agreed to give up my crate for her while she's recovering.

She's allowed to walk around the house under supervision but seems to like being in my crate when she's not cuddling with one of us. And when she's not under two-legger supervision, that door is back and closes up to keep her safe and still inside. She has her own puppy crate but mine is roomier and already assembled so I will sacrifice for a few days. Anything to help Baby Pig get better soon!

Wanna know something else I had to endure? I got mail yesterday and mom made me wait until today to open it!! Even though it was from Pencil-vane-ee-ah!! You know who lives there, right??

Sarge!!

You all know Sarge. He's pawsome! And handsome and funny....
:: sigh ::

He sent me a special package!

It smelled SO yummy. It has been torture waiting to open it!


Look at this fancy gift bag! Oh wait... that's not a gift bag! It's a super special bandanna just for ME!


His card had some very romantical words that I'm too shy to post but I will say that I am officially Sarge's best girl!

Mom, make sure you get a good picture
of me wearing the bandanna.
He was very specific that I
be sure to wear the bananna
if I agree to be his only girl!
Isn't he the sweetest?! He also sent me a great big huge doggy biscuit. It was so big that I didn't mind too much sharing with my sisters. Sarge is so thoughtful.


Phoenix even came out of my crate for a piece.

She didn't eat it because the medicine after dinner makes her tummy upset but mom let her keep it with her for awhile and then put it away for later. Since Cali was waiting for Phoeny to doze off before making her move. She's our Cookie Monster!


I put his card with my other mail so I remember what special gifts he gave me!

If you don't know Sarge, you should run right over and meet him. He's Frankie's cousin and is lots of fun!

Thanks, Sarge!!! XOXOXOXO


27 comments:

  1. OMD!

    That pressie was pawesome!

    Your skharf looks INKHREDIBLE on woo!

    Those Pawsylvania pups are pretty special!

    Paws still khrossed fur Phoenix to keep feeling better!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zona Pleese giv Phoeny big licks from me and tell her to makes sure she does rest plenty. I wants her to get all better mega properly, yu sure are kind lettin her use yor crate. Yor a sooper sista, my Ma has peemailed yor Mom buts yor Mom can't tell yu why or it may spoil da surprise.
    Wiv big luvs to yu all and we still sendin power of da paw vibes to Phoenix.
    Luvs
    Richie
    xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Phoenix feels better soon. You sure made out with the presents!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo SOOOO SOOOOOOOOO glad that Phoenix had her disc thingys all backed up. WHEW!!
    I am very much glad that my wimmen sent you the info.. They are very much careful about such stuffs and they KNOW LOTS of impawtant thingys about it. They are so loving and caring.
    Wowie Sarge sended you a Heart Banana??? And you are WEARING IT???? That is a super card and ... Holy Gwalk A Moley... That is one Hoooooooge Cookie. I'll bet it weighs 87 pounds.
    It was very much nice of you to let Phoenix use YOUR "Bedroom" thingy. You are the bestest sister. Keep us posted on how she is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad we could help. If Phoenix tummy is getting upset ask your vet about Pepcid AC. It is supposed to help when dogs are taking meds.

    We are still sending tonnes of doxie feel good vibes to her.

    That Sarge is a very thoughtful guy and handsome too. We love your new bandana.

    Love Ruby & Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so nice of you to give up your crate! And I love your present. You look super cute in your bandana and you deserve it!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. That really was so very nice of Sarge to do - you look great in the bandanna.

    We all have a crate in the kitchen, sort of take up a lot of room and don't make the room look all pretty and such, but we all love to be able to go to a crate when we want to. Phantom always goes to his own and no one else goes in it. TD and Ciara seem to take turns in one crate, but there is a third for times when we all want one at the same time. Crates are wonderful.

    We think you are so good to let Phoenix have your crate. We are keeping our paws crossed for things to be better for her soon.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woof! Woof! Glad to see Phoenix is feeling better. Continuing to send my Golden healing Thoughts. YES I LOVE my crate too. Now that I am old ... I can go in n out whenever I wish especially when I need privacy --- LOVE the fact it is covered.
    Sweet Sarge. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful bandana. You are lucky to have such a thoughtful admirer. Glad Phoenix is getting better.
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had no idea you had a romance brewing with Sarge! Those presents are wonderful!

    We're glad to hear that Phoenix is feeling better. You're awfully nice to share your crate with her while she convalesces!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad to hear Phoenix is feeling better. Those drugs are probably making her feel a little goofy, which is probably why she cries a bit. It's hard being confused - I know!

    Your new boyfriend sending you a scarf!! I think you're engaged now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww!!! Furst we's are glad to hear 'dat Phoenix is doing better and well enuff to steal yous cookies...

    we's still continue to say our pawrayers for hers...

    Now... hee hees... Yous got a love card!!! :o)
    Yous got a love card!! oooooooooooo ooooooo
    hee hees... We also likes yous very beauTeemous bandanas 'dat yous man Sarge picked out!!
    When is 'da wedding?? Will Duddles be fishyating
    it's... will hers hand out packs of kool aids... hee hees

    Hugs!!
    Josie Posie

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so cute in your new bandana!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hope you are feeling ok.

    that scarf looks good on you!;]

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm very glad that Phoenix is doing better but sorry that she's going through all this. Poor baby! And I must say that Sarge has great taste - in girlfriends and bandanas. You look so fab in the one he sent.

    lotsa licks, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so glad that Phoenix is feeling better. That forced relaxation can be mentally very painful, but it is for the best. Rest up, friend.

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete
  17. Zona,

    Mom and me is so happy dat Phoenix backed up her discs too. I will still send her puppy prayers to helps her get even more betters. Sarge is a very lucky pup to have you as his girlfuriend AND he has wunderful taste in bandanas...the one he sent yours is beootiful!

    WOofs and Licks,
    Maggie MAe

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's so nice of you to loan Phoenix your crate to help her get better!

    Oooh, mail pressies!! Those are the best! Congratulations to you and Sarge!

    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete
  19. HEY! Zona, u look lovely in that scarf:)
    What a handsome boy Sarge is. And so thoughtful too.
    we went over and said hello. Hope he will agree to be friends with us:)

    How nice of u to sacrifice your special crate. We hope Phoenix will get well soon. Lots of hugs n wags,
    Gingin n Budboy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, I'm SOOOO very much happy that Phoenix is doing okay. And you're a Most Wonderful sister for so willingly sharing your crate with her. I know how hard that must be cuz I luvs my crate, too. But sometimes we gotta make sacrifices for the ones we luv.

    And gosh! I just LUVS that scarf that Sarge sent you. It looks just GORGEOUS on you. He's an awfully awesome bo-dog and he's very, very lucky to haves you as his girlfurend!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for the pupdate on Zona. Poor girl, I hope she gets feeling better super soonish like.

    You're very kind to share your crate with your sister. My dad's young beagle (he has a young one and an ancient one) loves his crate too and will sometimes climb in and take a nap.

    Sarge picked out the perfect scarf, it looks pawfect on you! Congrats on being his one and only girl. I didn't even know you two were sweet on each other like that. That's a big bone he sent too! I bet it'll take 87 days to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Zona !
    I am soooo glad Phoenix is feeling better. Please tell her I am still sending good thoughts to her.

    WOW! You look so booootiful in your new bandana. YIPEEE! You're really wearing it! You're my bestest, only-est . It has such great colors for you too. I'm gonna post on Saturday and let all the other doggie bloggies see that I have a matching one! That's right...we'll have matching bandanas. Way cool! I call mine my special Zonadana. Thanks for making me soooo happy and I'll see you Saturday when I wear the "his" Zonadana and you have your "hers" one too.
    Grr and my most Affectionate Woof,
    Sarge XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  23. We continue to send positive healing thoughts to you from our neck in the woods in Virginia! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello!!
    Elgin Pugga Momma here!!
    Got your nice comment 'bout my Josie Posie

    When we got her they estimated her at about two~
    but when I took her to my vet... judging on her dentals they said she was anywhere between 8 and 10. Well that was 5 years ago and would make her now 13-15?? We have a diff. vet now and Josie isn't telling us her age..
    Our new vet guesses her around senior age somewhere
    We made her b-day on my Grandpa's birthday (April 5th) and I did a posty... I can't believe I forgot to explain this... Or maybe I did and She deleted it... HA!!

    Hugs!!
    Pugga Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yippee Phoenix is feeling better. And woos share your crate with him too. I love it. Heel up quick pal.
    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  26. Zona I am so glad to hear Phoenix is feeling better, we have been gone for a few days and just read about this. You are such a good sissy to share your crate so she can rest up in there.

    your package looks wonderful, I love your new scarf, its so pretty. Sarge seems like a wonderful guy - we will go over and say hi

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails