Friday, November 26, 2010

The One with Frankie's Shopping Spree

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of lots of left overs!! This being Black Friday and all, Frankie thought it would be a great time to post what pressies we want to get our two leggers and WHY. He was very clear that it has to be something we can BUY.

So... for mom... I picked out this....

WHY? Umm.. I think this one is self-explanatory.

For papa... a remote controlled lawn mower in Kubota orange!

WHY? So he has more time to play hide and seek with me, of course!!

I also picked out pressies for my sisters!

For Cali...

WHY? It's a delicious place to store her license and snacks!

And for Phoenix...

WHY? She's a Doxie. Duh.

15 comments:

  1. Very nice pressies, Zona. I think I might pick up that book for my mom, too!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. cooking for dummies!!!BOL, BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a great list! My dad needs a bacon wallet! BOL!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need one of those remote controlled lawn mowers! I *HATE* to mow the lawn and usually let the grass grow longer than I should just because I don't want to mow it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom wants that lawn mower - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great presents. We get our Dad a present every year. Mom helps us buy it and wrap it, but we never get Mom one. Maybe this year.
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZERS! You can really think up good presents for everyone! I have to put my thinking cap on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Zona Girl!
    Wow your list is great!! The book's a riot and my dad will want to know about that robomower. He hates to mow. I always give the mower my biggest, baddest GRRRR when it comes near my fence. Gotta do my part. I hope Cali and Phoenix don't share their gifts and end up in some unfortunate DUI problem. That would be bad. Thanks for sharing your gift list and I hope you had a wonderful holiday!
    Grr and my most Affectionate Woof,
    Sarge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zona ..wow that is quite a list of prezzies. Looks like you have given a lot of thought to who gets what.

    Have agreat week.

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Zona,
    Pawsome ideas!
    Though we think u should gift your Mom a pawsonal cook. We don't know if they are for sale but then u get pretty much anything on ebay or amazon...BOL!


    Have a great week ahead!,
    Ginger & Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Zona! We have missed seeing you since mom's computer at work got all blocked up! We think your pressie choices are great - we love that bacon wallet (mmm...bacon!) We think you have great taste!!

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails