Thursday, October 7, 2010

The One with all the Mail

So, while I was away, I got LOTS of mail! More than my mom even!!

First there was this...

It came straight from the famous Miss Sugar! See her pawsome business card?

Oh these are so cool!! I can't show you now though... I'm saving them for something special!

And then!! I got this all the way from across the pond!

Molly and Rich's momma suggested that my mom try this super amazing non-steroid spray for my allergies. I tried it out for the first time today! I bet it will work as well as that spoonful of local honey she suggested I have each day. She is pawsome! So smart!

And then! Remember when JD and Max Paw'd it Forward and sponsored Jason in my name with Dog's Trust?? Well, he sent me another letter!

Notice... ROYAL mail! He must be pretty special!


On a serious note, many of you know that Minna K's brudder crossed the bridge. If you haven't, run over and give them some virtual snuggles during this difficult time. God speed, Dude.

12 comments:

  1. Woo are one furry popular Zona!!!

    Thanks fur sharing with us -

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zona,
    Getting mail is so much funs! I get more than my mom too...hehehe

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    PeeS Such sad news 'bouts Dude... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it was like Christmas in October at your place - so many great pressies. Lucky Zona.

    We too were very sad to read about Dude. Way too many good pups crossing the bridge:(

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh me...I thinks I need some business cards too...hehehe...course, I don't exactly has a business but it don't matters. Can't wait to sees what Sugar sent you.
    Good luck withs da sparay stuffs and da allergies, I know it all too well.
    Awwwwe Jason, is precious still and I hope is doing good. he is special.
    It is always so heart breaking when one goes to da bridge and has to leaves their family behind.
    He will be missed terribly.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zona,
    You got alot of nice things in the mail. I wonder what your friend Sugar sent you? Have a Great Night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zoooooona... YOU really ARE the ONE with the Mail. How cool is that. I hope you won't make us wait tooo long to see what Sweet Sugar sent to you.
    So do you think the Local Honey is helping?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woof! Woof! It always FUN to get something in the mail. Looking forward on seeing you guys with your HalB. Mmm I have lots of allergies ... maybe that's why mom always add honey on my treats. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great pressie you got there Zona! And what a great idea about the honey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you got a lot of pawsome mails there, Zona! Mostly alls I get is bills. Wanna trade?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am afraid that this statement is not correct "On a serious note, many of you know that Minna K's brudder crossed the bridge.".
    microchips for dog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't get this."I bet it will work as well as that spoonful of local honey she suggested I have each day." Could you please enlighten me on this? I keep following all your posts hope you can regularly post more. I get very useful information here. Thanks for having this.



    microchipping dogs

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails