Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The One After Labor Day

I hope everyone had a fantastical Labor Day!! On Sunday night we got back from visiting our friends April, Andy and Alex AND their doggies: Bear, Kona, Flower and Chica. Unfortunately, thanks to the weather and such, we didn't get to play with the pups but we still had the best time! It was a doggie utopia - no leashes, playing the field, sniffing in the trees... clear nights for stargazing, though I was sleeping by then since it was SO quiet out there.

Too bad mom focused on the tree instead of those ears!

Click here to check out photos of our trip!

We saw lots of cool things in Pawsylvania. I tried to visit Sarge but his neighbor told me he was visiting Frankie. We're going up to Pawsylvania again next weekend to meet up with some other friends so maybe I'll swing by his place again. I haven't seen him since the wedding!

In other news, I want to wish my cousins a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! They turned THREE on Sunday!!

Happy Birthday, Mesa and Molly!!

Forgive the Christmas photo.. it's Aunt Katie's fault. BOL! She hasn't sent me any pictures with BOTH of the M&M's in it in a LONG time!

15 comments:

  1. Nice pikhs!

    As fur the khristmas pikh, woo are just trying to help them khool off ;=)

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birfday Mesa and Molly!

    Licks to you Zona,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Zona what a fun filled trip. I likes dat little cabin, too cute!
    I sorries you didn't gets to meet ups withs Sarge...what a bummer! Next time though.
    Happy Birfday to Mesa and Molly!!!!!!!

    Oh and mum uses a Nikon D80...her trin' to upgrade but dad says "HAHAHAHAHAHA...ain't happening!!!!!!!"

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how wonderful your trip to Pencil Vane E Ah must have been!!! What part??? Sarge lives in Allegheny National Forest ... Tionesta is not far from Franklin.. both are Above I-80 and south east of Erie. Just to help you get a fix on where he lives. He will hate hearing that he missed you!!!
    Glad you got home safe and had a super trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I thought Pawsylvania was pronounced Pencil Bane E Ah but perhaps Frankie doesn't know what he's barking about anyway!
    I really envy the fact that you went to doggy utopia and I hope you will swing up to NH to see us the next time you travel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like so much fun! I'd love going away for the weekend with some other dogs who'd love playing!

    I love your Big Bang Theory countdown clock! Two dewclaws up!

    You asked what I carry in my pack. Right now, I'm still getting used to carrying it, so I don't carry a lot of weight in it. I carry a first aid kit, a collapsible water bowl and water. Morgan is going to have one, too, and it should arrive this week. Hers will be just like mine, but in red, and hers is a size larger than mine.

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zona,

    It looks like you had a wunderful time! Too bads you didn't gets to meet up wif Sarge...

    WOofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    PeeS Happy Birthday, Mesa and Molly!! Dey is cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your trip looks purrty cool and tons of fun. Did some buddy say something about "ears?" Anyways..happee birthday cousins
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Zona - looks like a fantastic trip!

    pee s... she finally let me back inside.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never been to Pawslvania. It looks like lots of fun - especially that cottage which looks about my size!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had a Pawtastic Trip! Thanks for sharing all the awesome Photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great trip and great pics! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Zona!!!! We loves 'da pho-toes of yous trip!!
    Tanks for takin' us's alongs!!!

    'da Josie laughin' at yous comment 'bout 'da woodlood creature snackin' on uranium... 'da Josie needs to gets my vision works 'cuz I's still not seeing 'dis!!! hee hees..

    Hugs!!!!
    'da Josie

    ReplyDelete
  14. see.. 'da Josie can't even types.. whats woodlood.. 'da Josie meant woodland...

    Oh's 'da Josie needs nap..

    ReplyDelete
  15. That cabin is cute! I love that you saw an Amish buggy. I can't believe your mom climbed all the way to the top of that tower! Whew!!!

    Too bad you missed Sarge. Maybe you'll catch him next time.

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails