Saturday, June 19, 2010

The One with the Heat

Today was H-O-T! We spent most of the day inside to avoid the 100° weather!

Then finally we got to run outside.

Mom even let us run in the tall grass where the daisies grow. (We had to get intense tick-checks afterward but it was worth it!)

While Cali took a rest in the former-horseshoe pit, now one of our sandboxes...

We checked on the baby birdies.


In other critter news... evidence of a mouse in the Airstream. Yep. This again! The silver lining is that I discovered that we have a trip planned!! I don't know the details yet but mom is hopeful that our uninvited guests have departed by then. Papa comes home tomorrow so we should have things under control by then! If not... I bet Phoenix can handle it. Remember how she helped last time?

6 comments:

  1. Why does your weather thingie show 90 degrees at 10:37pm?

    BEKHAUSE IT IS TOO FREAKIN' HOT TODAY!

    I khamped inside almost all day!

    I khan't wait to see where your next adventure will be!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is very hot indeed. It was nice here today, but the temp is going to go up starting tomorrow. I might spend a lot of the day inside, too. Hope you get your problem tenants evicted soon and I can't wait to hear where you're going this time.

    wags, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's hot here, too! I wish it would let up some! I'm dying to go for my walks again!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep it is HOT and it won't even be Summer until TOMORROW!! Keep Cool and Happy PAWther's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, it's not that hot here, thank dogness! But it sure looks like you had fun once it cooled off! And lets me know if Phoenix needs any help with that mouse problem and I'll send Ranger right over.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hot hers too but then it's too cold in da house...go figures.
    I can't believe ya'll has your very own sandbox. I soooo need one of those. Maybe I'll just come use yours though. You just comes pick me up on your next adventure.
    Puddles

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails