Thursday, June 17, 2010

The One with the Flying Nun

Guess what?! We have MORE baby birds. Mom didn't notice them at first so no pictures of the eggs this time. Boo!! But here's a picture from between the deck boards.

And the babies waiting for dinner.

They are really, really noisy when they're hungry. In fact, that's how mom noticed they were there! Can you hear them in this shaky, low quality video? Momma bird was hanging around so mom didn't want to go under the deck and disturb them.


Click play arrow to view video.

Now, for laughs... my baby pictures. I call this montage: Ears in Transition.

Even now, I still have bad ear days.

The nicknames are endless: Flying Nun, Marmaduke, Bat-Baby... etc. etc. I don't mind. My ears make me who I am! ZONA!

12 comments:

  1. Hysterical. Your ears look like sunglasses on your head. BOL. CUTE!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Zona, this is the last blog Mom is going to let us see before we have to go to bed tonight - and we are so glad we are seeing it - you really made us laugh. Your ears, we are so sorry, but they are so funny. Thanks for the chuckles. We love you, Zona.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Furry furry furry KHUTE!

    I think woo make a khute Sister Bertrille!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woof! Woof! There's a bird nest in our apple tree n its neat to watch n hear the birds. Oh! MY ... Your ears ... How do you do that? I say COOL! Do you know your name ZONA ... I think it is a noun that denotes body parts. Mmmmm Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, even your bad ears days are adorable, Zona. I love every one of those pictures and I'm so very glad you posted them.

    wags, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tee hee hee! We've heard all the ear jokes here, too! Don't worry, you're in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some dawgs have Floof, and some have EARS!! I'm thinkin' you're workin' those babies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD...what exactly are your ears doing? It's like they has a mind of they own...like they has been alienized...like a bird...he he he he! And i haves NO idea what you say bout my bad ear day today...he he he! Okays, I admit, my ears do whats they want too sometimes...all da time.
    Zona, you was one precious baby puppy. I mean you still are preciouss buts you know what I mean.
    Oh yea sorry bouts ll da comments da other day....apparently, I just hads sooooo much to say.
    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zona - those are some of the bestest ear pictures I have ever, ever seen! Ear wars are tough but I'm glad you finally won. What a sweet little baby puppy you were and what a Most Gorgeous grown-up doggie you are!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  10. miss zona,
    me and asa and mama just adore your stick up ears!! they make you special 'n unique, and we love you just the way you are!
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails