Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The One with the Ball Park

Yesterday was slow. The two-leggers were both home with us mostly because someone - I'm not saying who - had a bit of an upset stomach. At least I someone opened the baby gate and headed downstairs to the magic stain repellent carpet. Of course mom was worried about this and wanted to make sure everything was fine so she worked remotely in order to let us out whenever we asked. Miss Stacey thought it was due to missing mom. Don't tell them it was because of all the DWB poker party snacks we had!! BOL!


Now Miss Phoenix is sick. She and mom were up a lot last night. Poor wittle Phoeny. Maybe it was all that pizza!

Mom has to work today so no naps for her but Phoenix is snoozing on the couch. The Pepcid seems to be working!

The two-leggers went out to watch the local baseball team last night. On the way to the stadium, mom was reminded of what a small country town this is.

Play ball!

I guess their absence was too upsetting for Phoenix. I mean, really, they JUST got home and went out on the town the very next night? I think I need to make a call to Animal Protective Services.

15 comments:

  1. Oh that stinks that there have been some upset tummies in the house. We get that at our place sometimes too and we agree that it could be stress - they really should have taken you to the game - or at least brought you back a hot dog! And that KFC sign cracked mom up - she would pass on the gizzards and livers, but we think they sound tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean her was sick and da hoomans left her AGAIN??? I think tums works betters afters I've hads beer and pizza. Just don't tells my mum bout that, ok.
    Ummmmmm...what addy shoulds I give to da Animal Protective Services when I call?
    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you guys have been sickies. That's no fun! Well, I guess I'm gonna have to be careful abouts what I bring to the pawty from now on. I was thinking that cheese looked a little ripe. Maybe next time I'll just stop by KFC cuz it looks like they gots some tasty stuff there!

    I am ALSO most sorry that you were abandoned yet again. Tsk, tsk.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh NOOOOO the dreaded Sickies. Hope they are gone soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope everyone is feeling better quickly! Can't see that we have seen KFC signs reading gizzards and livers in this next of the woods. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh....hehehehe...I sees it now...duh. I was all like daaaaaang your pawrents look awfully young to haves been married fur so loooooong. Apparently I can't type or read.
    Oh, and I was kicking albert.
    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think one species has their priorities out of order!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  8. We agree...child abuse services is more like it. We think its called Neglect. BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are totally getting ripped off, Zona! Mom and Dad went to a baseball game last night and Blue and I went, too!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. miss zona,
    gizzard or liver tuesdays? that's the booker man's kind of town!! ;)
    i hope ya'll are over the sickies very soon like. that is no funsies having the tummy rumblins. :(
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, you can't beat Tuesday gizzards or liver, now, can you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woof! Woof! Let me call them for you. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Zona. I just so happen to like gizzards AND livers! :-)
    Sorry Phoenix was sick, but glad she is starting to feel better.
    Luv,
    Cloud

    PS. Mom and I LOVE the pictures of the horses and the bears! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh dear, sickies is NO fun, we hope you're all feeling better now. We won't let on about the party, he he he! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh geez! Ihope your sickies go away really really fast!

    If woo want to move in with us because your pawrents are neglecting woo and picking a stooopid baseball game over woo, woo can come over. Besides Mia and I need all the back up we can get. WE ARE OUT NUMBERED NOW!

    Call 911!!

    Wags and woofs,
    Mack and Mia

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails