Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The One with the Abandonment

Well, what I heard is true. The two-leggers left without us and took the Airstream. Cali is shocked. She was sure I heard this plan incorrectly! They did seek out this movable Zona house Airstream for the sole purpose of traveling as a family. And yet, here we sit, twiddling our paws while they're out camping!

Photos courtesy of nanny-spy-cam.

Something about the rally not allowing dogs. If a place doesn't allow dogs, why in the world would you want to go there?! Now I know how Bunny felt being banned from the carnival on her own street! I'm a little embarrased to admit that, at first, I cried my eyes out. Apparently, I could be heard in the driveway. (Something tells me Bunny was more dignified when she was banned from the carnival.) But thankfully one of my bestest two-legger friends, Stacey is here to take care of us and that's a pretty great silver lining!

Mom says she'll give me more of an explanation tomorrow. Meanwhile... I'm thinking of throwing a poker party! Who's in??

14 comments:

  1. So, what time is the pawty?

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our hu-dad bought our S-RV just for us! When should we be their for the party?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is shocking, but it's getting to be an all too common story. Something must be done. While we're thinking of what to do, just be very sure they make it up to you bigtime. And the poker game is a good idea, too.

    wags, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll bring the bacon, hee! hee! Get it? I'm "bringing home the bacon"? Never mind, bad joke, but I'm ready to play poker any time!
    So glad you weren't left alone for too long and Miss Stacey came to the rescue!
    XOXO, Daisy the Coonhound

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on my way with Frosty Paws and Pupcakes! I can not believe they left without you! The humanity! If I had your address, I'd send you a train ticket and you could come stay here! Ooooo! The things I'd do to some paper goods if they did that to me!

    Bunny

    P.S. I'm glad to know you sympathize with my plight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just dreadful...I thought I had it bad when mum was inverstigating bark collars. I'm on my way to play poker. Oh, no ned to buy a train ticket, I haves a train in backyard.
    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a shocking development!!! The poker party is a good idea. What if you don't make sure the house is cleaned up after the party & they get home to see that!!!! That would teach them & maybe they'd take you next time. Thanks for visiting us....
    Woofs
    Ernie,Sasha,Chica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow we can't believe they abandoned you! At least you have a friend there to hang out with you while they are gone - maybe she will give you extra treats to make you feel better til they get back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! They left you at home, we hope you guys have a good petsitter watching over you and to bring you yummy treats! Don't you guys party to much while your parents are away!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am soooo in! I have had to help others out in this way so I will offer my services to you as well. Would you like me to come over and have a "talk" with your pawrents? Believe me, I can tell them exactly how we feel about this treatment.
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ack! I just gots so caught up in the dee-en-ay contest that I hope I'm not too late for the poker pawty! I'll bring the cheese!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  12. How well does your good friend Stacey cook?
    Do party food?
    This may not be as bad as it sounds at first!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, the horror, the HORROR!! How could they? But hey, your poker party was fun! We especially enjoyed the dancing on the tables at the end! Do you think you'll be able to put the house back in one piece before they get back....he he he! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woof! Woof! Yah ... There times that they have to leave you. So what time is the pokepawty? Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails