Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The One After the Incident

Greetings, from a water-logged, Zona. I'm relieved to report that the two-leggers are finally satisfied with my current non-Skunk'd-state. That was the most intriguing perfume I've ever had the pleasure of trying and do they let me enjoy it? Nope.

Before she left for work, mom gave me a pre-dawn bath with a special shampoo and then a home remedy mom learned about when Miss Phoenix rolled in Eau de Skunk a couple of years ago.

Despite all of this, I still had quite a bit of it behind my ears when mom left for work. Poor Miss Stacey practically fell over when she came to feed us breakfast. BOL! But the two-leggers came home early and the de-skunking continued. First a special cream papa picked up, which took most of the perfume away and then... I'm too embarrassed to say... let me just paraphrase a line from The Big Bang Theory, "A product one might use on a Summer's Eve." If that's not humilating enough, that lady product worked easier and faster than anything else!

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted!

11 comments:

  1. Awww darn it Zona I'm sooooo sorry that your two leggers stole your grrrreat fume. Two baffs in one day is just way over the top if you ask me.
    Perhaps you should turn them in to some organization or other. Maybe one of those addiction AA places or something.
    Sorry for your troubles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwhauhahahaha...I am sooooooo sorry, I can't seem to stop laughing at da Summer's Eve thing. oH ME, THAT WAS PRICELESS!! You haves some krappy luck my furiend.
    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zona, I apologize, but I couldn't stop laughing when I got to the Summer's Eve! I am so, so sorry, but very glad that it didn't happen to me! Shall I send you a room freshener to wear around your neck for the next time? Perhaps then they wouldn't make you take a bath!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness you got rid of that cologne. It's not a flattering fragrance. BOL Cute hat. Have a fun filled day
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no!! That's one thing I haven't gotten into, thank dog! Mom was cracking up about the summers eve part. Glad you're all deskunked now.

    Luv,
    Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL! Holy Moley! That is just making me and mom roll arounds on the floor laughing. I'm sorry. I know we're not supposed to laughs at your unfortunate misfortune but...well...we just can't help it!

    I hopes your mom and dad are all finished with your smell-good-stuff removal. Poor you!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got to love the smell of mr skunky poo! We have a friend that had to buy a new living room set. Her beloved doggy used her furniture to rub all her lovely perfume all over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just wrong!

    Wags and woofs,
    Mack and Mia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woof! Woof! Mmm I'm so sorry. I do understand how you feel. I've been there n experienced it. Not funny at all just stinky ... Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  10. We've always read that 'stuff' works -

    Now we know fur sure!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - what a deskunking process. Why do humans always want to remove the best smells.

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails