Saturday, May 29, 2010

The One with the Slide

My papa comes home from his business trip this afternoon! I've been practicing my hide-n-seek skills in preparation. I wonder what surprises he'll bring us this time. When he's away we pretty much take it easy. Now if we had a slide into our pool maybe we'd have a little more fun when he's away like this fella.

After being away for a few hours, these two-leggers were
always finding water all over their pool deck and furniture.
They thought the neighborhood kids were watching for them to leave
and using the pool. However, they could never catch them doing it.
So they set up their video cam and left. This is what they found out!


We pretty much sit around listening to the frogs talk to each other. Zzz...

video
Click play arrow to view video.


If that fails, there's always our usual go to game, as long as the nanny cam is off!


12 comments:

  1. That dog is having way too much fun in the pool!

    Just stopping in from the Blog Hop - nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Woof! BLOG HOP!!! Hi There I'm Sugar. Looking forward to you visit to my blog n be blog friends. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I like listening to the froggies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope your Paw brings you lots of presents and a slide..Bol
    Benny. & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dog is so cool in that pool! I totally love that! Of course, listening to the sounds of nature is nice, too. I wonder what his people did after they watched that video.

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zona, that video is to BOL for. That's truly hysterical. A labradude needs to swim just like a pei needs to snuffle. I hope they didn't take his pool privileges away.

    wags, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom hasn't gotten my pool out YET!

    Happy Saturday!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That labradude sure does luvs his pool (and slide)! But you know, talking frogs are nice, too. And pleeze, pleeze, pretty pleeze - the next time you haves a poker night, can I come?

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. That water slide is awesome!!! Wish we had one. those are pretty big frogs. We had some small ones on our screen door at the cabin. They were TINY. Thanks for visiting.
    Ernie,Sasha,Chica

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD! That is soooo funny! Me and mom were laughing at that video. We don't really have talking frogs here in town where I live. Anyway, I haven't seen any. Can I come next time you have poker night?
    I hope your dad makes it home safe and is ready to give you some much needed attention when he gets there ;O)
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have froggies singing in our yard every night. Love to sit still and listen.
    I wonder if that doggie plays on the slide ONLY when the people are gone. He sure can zoom!
    It is very hot here as well, so finding indoor games for suring the day.

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails