Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The One with the Prayers

The Airstream is just about ready for our big adventure tomorrow! It should be a busy day - there's last minute packing, papa's BIRTHDAY, Cali's appointment at the beauty salon... it will be a whirlwind from the moment we wake up I think! Stay tuned....

In between helping papa get ready, I made sure to check in with some of my friends. We're still keeping our paws crossed and sending up prayers for a few of my pals.


Booker Man's sister Asa had some lumpy bumpies removed today. She was so brave!! She got home tonight and is happily napping after the long day. They'll know more about those pesky lumps on Friday.

Also waiting on a lump report is my new friend, Mona. She's back to romping around now but her mom is still a little anxious to hear from the doctor. My mom can certainly relate to that!


Sweet, fighter Digby crossed the bridge on Monday. There is a moving post on the blog today. You have to check it out if you haven't seen it already. I just know Ginger was there to greet him, along with likely hundreds of other pups. I bet he felt like a rock star!


4 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about all the same furiends, Zona. I hope that Asa and Mona get good reports back real soon.

    Give your papa a happy birthday noselick for me, please. And have a great trip, too. Sounds exciting.

    wags, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for remembering all these sweet furends, Zona. And tell your papa happy birthday from me and have a Most Wonderful and Exciting and Safe trip! I can't waits to hear all about it!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that was a most wonderfully sweet post Zona. You is a sweet thing to think bout our furiends. Have a very much safe trip and a Happy Bithday to Pops.
    Let us know when you gets back.
    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind words. :) I want to follow your blog in my reader but I don't see a follow button. :(

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails