Thursday, May 13, 2010

The One with the Hungry Mother

We made it to our overnight stop yesterday before dinner time: Hungry Mother State Park.

That name just made me BOL! It was lots of fun and not just because of the name!!

We took a long walk....


Did some fishing....

Hung out...
(Papa said it looks like I'm going to kiss him.. hehehe...)

Had a birthday party...

And in the morning, we took another walk and went hunting for a geocache!

We're now on our way to the Vintage Trailer Rally... in Tennessee!!! Another state added to my map on the bloggie! Exciting! I'll let you know what I think of Tennessee and the rally in tomorrow's post. For now, if you click here, there's more photos of our time at Hungry Mother.... BOL...

Twix... this one is for you and your mom!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What a most BEAUTIFUL place! It looks like your dad had a very much fabulous birthday. I think that geocaching thing is neat! I'm gonna haves to talk to mom and dad about trying to do some of that.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I knew you were going to a most beautiful I would have tagged along...of course, I'm not sure if my mum would let me go, then again she prolly would haves said Heck yea, GO!
    I so glad ya'll is having a good time. Oh and I'm glad your Pa had a wonderful birthday celebration.
    Puddles
    pees:keep us posted during your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Zona!
    Thanks for your kind words today. I have been behind on reading posts lately so I had not gotten to see the flowers yet but they are beautiful! I bet I wasn't supposed to see them until now so they could be my get well flowers, right? Can I borrow that picture and use it for one of my flower friday posts?
    We probably won't post about this until tomorrow but we know that at least part of the problem is thyroid related so that is a good thing!
    My momma has been to Hatteras before they moved it inland. Did you get to go inside it? I hope the rest of your trip is wonderful!
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails