Friday, May 28, 2010

The One with Friendly Friday

Welcome to my first installment of . Today is my inaugural theme day! Papa helped me come up with the theme since we all know from my titles and references that mom is obsessed with the Friends TV show! So the thought is that on Fridays I can blog about, well, FRIENDLY things.

On this first post, I'd like to highlight, in my opinion, the ultimate FRIEND: Best Friends Animal Society. There are so many wonderful friends of animals out there but I chose Best Friends today because not only is their name perfect for my new theme day, but also because they do great work with animals, especially those that might be unjustly stereotyped by their looks. Not to mention one of mom's two-legged rescue transport partners travels out to Utah each summer to volunteer at the sanctuary. Isn't that wonderful? I wish I could go too. I'm shy around people but boy do I love dogs!

A little closer to home, I have noticed a few of friends watching me when I'm playing.

This guy even has binoculars!!
There's even one of their buddies inside!

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Friendly Friday is going to be great. I like friendliness very much.

    wags, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Friendly Fridays! That is a great idea! Nice Gnome friends too! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like Friendly Friday! And yes, Best Friends is one of the bestest furends anybuddy could have!

    Um, so I'm wondering about that little short guy in that first picture. Does he have an imaginary furend or something that he's putting his arm around?

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL, Mayzie! Another guess was that he is a passionate opera singer but the rain gauge tube is missing. We had terrible wind and hail last night and it's MIA at the moment. Gotta get the two-leggers to glue it down!

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Furry nice!

    We have a Phillie Gnome that watches The Doggy Nanny whilst she's on the khomputer during the winter -

    We should probably put him out with his nature pals!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah-ha! Nice, Friendly Friday! I like it. Your dad is a smart one! Friends are very important and it is great to see you celebrating the ones that help others. Do those gnomes ever freak you out?
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails