Sunday, May 2, 2010

The One with Evening Friends

What a lovely weekend! It was over 90º outside! Summer fever set in and made us all a little bananas!

It was warm out so I took breaks in our beach in the cool sand.

It was a great weekend but ended too quickly.

On our evening walk we said hello to one of our froggy friends.

"Eww... not for licking!"
Then we saw a cat-er-pilla. Sure is curious looking!

"Ack! So many legs!"










After our stroll, I said "sleep tight" to my ducks.

And then did some training with my practice nemesis while the two-leggers watched some television before bed.

And soon we get to do it all over again!!

4 comments:

  1. How lovely! All those friends to socialize with on a beautiful evening. What could be better?

    wags, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so nice that you got to spend the evening with your friends and investigate the creatures creepin around. EEK. I don't know about the caterpillar thingy...

    You have the most beawoootiful estate!

    Wags and Woofs,
    Mack and Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh...what a nice night for you all. I just luvs your backyard! Such very pretty flowers and frogs and DUCKS! (Those ducks look kinda different than the ducks I saw the other day, though.)

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great evening you shared with your furiends. I love your flower photos....you might have to join in on Flower Friday with photos like that!
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails