Saturday, May 22, 2010

The One with the Blog Business

TWO posts in one day? It's almost unheard of around here! But I couldn't neglected saying thank you for my very first blogger award!

Thanks to Sallie, my bloggie won an award!
Thanks Sallie for becoming such a great anipal AND
for passing this award on to me!!

Here are the rules:

Rule 1. Thank the person who gave it to you.

Sallie is a wonderful friend of mine. Her two-legger is a romance writer, which my mom thinks is super cool! Sallie is a bit of a romantic herself: she has a DATE with Indiana Bones!

Rule 2. Share 10 things about yourself.

1. I love sleeping in with mom in papa's warm space when he gets up.
2. I love breakfast, especially with a bit of egg or wet food as a treat.
3. I love playing in the yard on a warm spring day.
4. I love playing in the snow on a cold winter day.
5. I love playing any day.
6. I love snack time.
7. I hate answering machines.
8. I love my pack.
9. I love dinner and dessert.
10. I love sneaking up to cuddle with papa in his chair.

Rule 3. Pass the award to bloggers you think are fantastic.

This one is tricky... Because I was away, I think most everyone received the award already. As I was catching up with everyone, I noticed there's a blog hop this weekend!

What is a blog hop?

A blog hop is a linky list that is SHARED ON MULTIPLE BLOGS.
When several blogs put the same linky list code on their blog, the
exact same list appears on each blog.

Blog visitors can submit their entries on any blog that contains the list.
The entries will appear on each blog where the list resides.

Blog readers see the same list on each blog, and can "HOP" from blog
to blog seeing the same list of links to follow: BLOG HOP!


7 comments:

  1. Hi there new friend congrats on your award
    Happee saturday
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrations on your fursst ever award. You just haves to be all kinds of super excited.
    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Met you via blog hop. Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss zona,
    gratsers on your shiny award!
    i don't know what an answering machine thingie is, but it does sound scary...i just got the jibblies!!
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Zona
    I'm a bit behind but wanted to thank u for swinging by my bloggie! You get eggs on top on your dinner? I'm gonna have to tell mom about that one..

    Happy Hopping!
    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, first of all, I have a question! Do you watch a lot of episodes of FRIENDS because all of your blog posts start with "The one with.." which I think is hilarious! Maybe the FRIENDS crew will find you, reminisce about old times on the show, and then re-start with a FRIENDS II show! Hey, you never know! Stranger things have happened! Why not now?
    Anyway, I am very happy you came over to my blog after visiting my pal the Booker Man and I am very happy that you became our newest follower! Yeah! We like meeting new friends, especially furry ones! I am now your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails