Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The One with the Birthday Trip

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's my papa's birthday today!! We sure do love him, as you might remember from last year. Mom says that he makes all of her dreams come true and I have to agree! We're a lucky bunch!

We are once again headed to the beach to celebrate. In fact, we're on the way at this very moment (in pouring rain)!! I love tech-now-logy! Mom told me that we have a rally planned before beach week on Monday AND she said that I'll soon be able to color in another state on my blog map! I can't wait to find out where we are headed.

Cali had an appointment at the beauty salon this morning. We picked her up on the way out of town. She was not happy about that. I think she wanted to help us get ready to go instead of spending the morning getting a fancy blow out!

She didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to the baby birdies. They might take flight while we're away.

After papa dropped her off, he went looking for his first Geocaches using his new phone. Here's what was in the first one...

Exciting stuff, eh? Zzzz....

Tonight we'll stop for the night at a campground and then continue on in the morning.
I'll post from the road in the morning with pictures and an update on our travels and tonight's birthday party!!

Some blogging business, my friend Sallie pointed out that I don't have a Followers button on my bloggie!! That might explain my low number of followers in comparison to the number of visitors I see in my stats. Thanks, Sallie!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Zona!!!! I am so very much glad you is all techified and rought da puter along. I'm excited to see some traveling piktures...seeing as how I always have to stay at da doggie motel (feel free to call da ASPCA on mum)
    Now I am seeing a following but I thinks it shouulld be moved UP on your bloggie.
    Puddles
    Pees: Thanks a bunches fur being my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zona - you're making me feel like hitting the open road! My mom and dad and me and Brudder Ranger don't have a fancy movable house like you do. We just haves a tent and, well, I think I'd like the movable house better.

    Have fun at your pawty!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, miss zona!! i'm followin' you now! :)
    happy happy birthday to your daddy! i think it's super awesome that you are going on a road trip to celebrate!!
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Dad! :)

    Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails