Sunday, May 23, 2010

The One Where Mom is Nervous

It's no secret that I have a practice nemesis.
Click here to read about him!

Mom's getting a little nervous because Phoenix is suddenly very interested in one of our toys. Is it a practice ducky??


Click play arrow to view video.

I think it's coincidence. She and Wally seem to have a nice friendship going - though Wally wishes it were more! Wally's only been free with me and Cali. The fence always separates him from Phoenix; maybe that's why he has such a crush on her?

I was much more interested in Mr. Green Face today. He had a lot of friends with him but they were camera shy.

5 comments:

  1. What what what.. you have frogs! I'll be right over.
    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love your wally duckie!! <3
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if everyone stays on their own side of the fence things should be just duckie.

    wags, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Furbidden love...oh my. I would be kind of scrared to see what would happen if da gate wasn't there though...hehehehehe!
    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Remington here! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your blog. Nice pics! I hope we can be great friends!

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails