Sunday, May 30, 2010

The One on Sunday

What a great Sunday we had!

I explored giant dirt piles.

Cali let an innocent stick know what she thought about it!

I teased my sisters into a game of chase!

I tried to talk Wally & Stella into joining us but they said no. They were too busy entertaining their frog and investigating the watermelon mom put in their food bowl.

So we decided to look for my nemesis: that blasted tree rat.

We couldn't find him so I decided to turn it around to work in my favor with my "aren't I a good girl for not chasing the squirrel" eyes to coerce mom into giving us some treats.

After the subsequent snack, I took a nap in one of my favorite places - my sand box.

I was able to take one picture with my Zona Cam before my camera went to sleep. Seemingly forever. Boo!

It was a great day. We are pooped!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, how I envy you! I'd gladly go on tree rat patrol with you at any time!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great place you have there. And you have your own sandbox? How cool is that? I love the lily pond photo, too. It looks like you all had a great time. I'd love to have been there to play chase with you. It's my favorite game when I have doggie company.

    wags, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  3. But woo don't have a khord on !

    I'm so furry jealous!

    Khousin Merdie is waggin' in approval of the froggy doggy pose!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm baaaaack! Ya miss me?
    Is that seriously your yard? Geeeez, what a great place to play. And you even haves a frog pool with lilies...my life is so unfair.
    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a busy Sunday, but it does look like it was a great time. We are requesting our personal sand boxes now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are busy! When do you find time to rest? Love the pond....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That was a wonderful Sunday! Looks like all of you had a terrific time....can I come and visit?
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun day. Did you ever find the tree rat? We love playing chase too. We never saw duckys in jail though.
    Nitey nite
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Zona! What a Most Marvelous day! You haves such a wonderful place to play! You should open up "Zona's Doggie Resort." I would be your very first guest.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails