Thursday, April 15, 2010

The One with the Inspection

WE PASSED! This afternoon a gentleman from the county stopped by to inspect the Airstream home and after some measuring and checking, he handed mom a piece of paper and went on his way. That was easy!

As mom's Undecorating Video was so popular, here is a Barn Raising video of the same theme!

video
Click play arrow to view video.

In other news: we will have another family of baby birds hatching under our deck this spring! Papa spied the eggs resting in the nest from last summer. Momma Bird laid those eggs early this year!!

A second business-keeping issue: no, my birthday is not today as the countdown suggests. My Twitter friends from Ireland kindly directed me to this new countdown program so I didn't have to make my own but I'm noticing now that the time is Ireland time. I guess this means I get to celebrate my birthday early! With the volcano in Iceland causing such trouble, I hope papa can get home to celebrate with us. We have exciting plans!!

0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails