Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The One with the Barn Raising

At last, the installation was scheduled! This past Monday, the crew arrived around 5:30 in the evening to get set up...

Soon this pad would look transformed!

After the setup was done and the men had left for the night, we went to check out the details.

A little measuring...
Some inspecting of the materials...
And a final check of the rails by the site supervisor.
Tuesday my two-leggers had to trudge off to work so I kept an eye on the progress.

Despite the sporadic rain, the barn was coming together before my very eyes!

Early this morning, the crew came back to put the final touches on and papa moved the Argosy into it's new home! My friend Panzie, the neighborhood building inspector, came by to see what was going on this week.

She gave her approval! Let's hope the two-legged inspector agrees.


Papa's working on a cool feature for me to post later this week, so stay tuned for more barn talk! Also, if you notice the new counter to the left, my BIRTHDAY is coming up on Friday. Mom says we have big plans!

1 comment:

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails