Monday, April 19, 2010

The One After the Party Weekend

I had another great birthday this year! A GREAT birthday weekend actually!! My two-leggers surprised me with a second camping trip in as many weeks! It was a gift for all of us. We had a wonderful time. Click here to see some photos.

Mom and papa came back to reality with a jolt - they had to leave for work this morning at 3:30 AM! Mom loaded us up on Friday and towed the trailer to papa's office where he left his car and continued on with us. So today they had to pick up the car before work! I was sad to see them go but boy was I happy to go back to sleep. That's practically the middle of the night!! Which is why mom says I have to keep this short tonight so we can go to bed early. Until next time... this Birthday Monkey is signing off...

0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails