Saturday, March 20, 2010

The One with MáMá

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My entire pack - two and four-legged - wish a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MáMá!! Phoenix and I haven't met her yet but we do see each other in 2-D on the network cameras we have. Cali has met her a couple of times and says she understands why MáMá is one of mom's favorite two-leggers! Cali says she and mom are always laughing and talking about things like "Clean Closet Parties" and all the summers Aunt Katie and mom spent traveling with MáMá and PáPá. Ginger even got to visit them in Florida a few times before they moved west to Arizona! Maybe someday my two-leggers will take a few weeks off of work and we can all Airstream west to met her and PáPá. Wouldn't that be great fun?

Papa... are you reading this? WEEKS of camping, can you imagine?! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'll let you know when I sway him to my side. In the meantime, Happy Birthday, MáMá!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails