Monday, February 15, 2010

The One with the View

Happy President's Day! Exciting news: MáMá is making great progress!! She was discharged to and comfortable at home now. Isn't that wonderful?

I don't have too much time to blog today. Mom is busy getting ready for the commute to work tomorrow. I'm sad. She's been home with us due to this wild weather for two weeks. The good news for me is that a late start is already announced so at least it will be a more reasonable start to the day than her usual morning commute! I promise I'll try not to cry too loudly when she leaves tomorrow. I know she'll be back but, boy, do I hate to see her go when I've gotten used to having two-legger company for so long! Despite running around the house after her this evening, I had to take a moment to share something with you.

Papa's View Today:
Versus my view today:Perhaps you would like to see them from another angle.

Papa's view:
My view:Mom would prefer the beach at this point in the winter but I have to say it would be tough for me to choose the beach... or the snow! I love both!

I also love how the snow is starting to melt around the face of the angel statue by the pond. You saw the photo above but I've zoomed in a bit here. Only her face is showing! I did have study it for a minute before realizing what I was looking at this morning!

0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails