Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The One with the Ornaments

Our guests have arrived! Christmas is officially on the way!

It fascinates me what two-leggers find interesting! What I find interesting is the book mom is reading, The Other End of the Leash. As you can see, I took a peek. While I was reading, I noticed that the birds having been coming by for the pre-Christmas buffet.

A few nights ago the two-leggers went to the Crazy Critter People's house for a Wii Dinner Party. Mom came home smelling like kitties - we sure find that intriguing! And they came home with our first gifts of the season!!

Ornaments with all of our initials on them! Isn't the Crazy Critter Family thoughtful??

Today, not only did our special guests arrive, but so did the much anticipated M&M Christmas cards! Last year we only got the one card! This year we got TWO!


Meanwhile, we're just counting down the days until we can tear into our stockings!


0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails