Friday, October 2, 2009

The One with Aluminum


Today is a special day in our house. Today my two-leggers have been married for TEN years. I've been debating what to post on my blog in honor of this special day but have been having some trouble. As I've been going through their pictures, there are so many milestones over the years that I'm not sure where to start!

So here is a 10-year-in-review photo montage. I'm sure I've left out some wonderful highlights but this should remind mom and papa of some of the wonderful times they have shared.


Years ago, mom's mom would tell the story of her own parents' reaction to her engagement. Her father surprised her with one simple question, "Do you laugh at each other's jokes?" Mom thinks there is something to this seemingly insignificant question. There is always silliness and laughter in our house.


I want to thank papa for spoiling mom as he does. She knows she is blessed to have a wonderful husband she loves more than she thought possible and such a happy life!

0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails