Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Two Hundred and First

WOW! My two hundred and first blog post. Thank you for sticking in there with me.

Life here has been pretty quiet the last few days. Papa made his famous Pico de Gallo yesterday. This picture doesn't do it justice. It smells wonderful and I hear it's very tasty. And all made with veggies from our garden!


Meanwhile, mom's been catching up on work - both professional and household. Papa had to go back to work today after being off for two days. The fog hung around for quite awhile this morning, as did this spider web! Can you see it?


We all are suffering with allergies, even papa, which isn't too unusual this time of year. But thankfully, Cali is feeling better! We're not sure what upset her tummy but it seems to be working itself out of her system.

It rained most of the day so we were stuck inside. Boorrinngg....

This is my favorite way to sleep in my crate. I've slept this way since I was a puppy!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Zona, It was good walking with you the other day. I miss your posts, I heard through the grapevine that your mom and dad are hogging the computers playing some mafia game... hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails