Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The One with the Luggage



This afternoon papa left with luggage.
That is not abnormal. In fact, it IS the norm.



However, something unusual is developing... MOM has luggage out now. She said Stacey will be with us tomorrow and then papa will come home to puppy-sit. She is meeting Dr. Aunt Katie and their mom in Connecticut. She's excited but I'm a bit nervous. When papa gets home, will he remember where the food is? Will I get my allergy pill? Will Cali get her inhaler if she needs it? And the most important question: who will make papa's coffee?? He can't function without coffee in the morning.


Mom assures me she has this all covered and is currently making cookies for papa so he has a nighttime snack.

As more details develop, I will keep you posted!

0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails