Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The One with the Belated Birthday

Yesterday was my dear Cali's birthday. Unfortunately, she was a bit under the weather so we had to postpone the festivities until tonight. She turned EIGHT. Mom keeps saying how we are growing up so fast but she looks to be the same size to me!

I'll make sure the two-leggers take some birthday party pictures for you to enjoy!

In the meantime, the dog world is all abuzz about the NFL's Eagles and their many corporate sponsors. A great blog I follow is YesBiscuit!, which is always up to date with animal policy issues and shelter reform. On August 14, there was a post about the corporate sponsors who currently endorse the Eagles. After the first round of angry letters and phone calls from impassioned two-leggers, the Eagles removed the list from their website. It is now back and, I must say, it has some heavy hitters. Will you boycott? Write? If you do read the blog, beware, the description of what Mr. Vick has done to my fellow dogs will turn your stomach. Hey! Maybe that's what made Cali so sick yesterday.

0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails