Sunday, July 26, 2009

The One with No Laundry

Another day of fishing for the two-leggers. This time they made it home before the dark clouds, which, happily, only threatened. Click here for some photos.

When they returned home, it was time for us to run around the yard while the two-leggers swam in the pool. Needless to say, the laundry room is still overflowing. Maybe mom will tackle that tomorrow night while papa is away! I digress, playing outside is more tiring that you would think! I had to take a nap in my beach.

I was so pooped, I didn't even notice this frog watching over my shoulder from under the hot tub.

Can you spot him?
Mom was able to read most of a second book today. This one was focused heavily on the human tendency toward projection and anthropomorphism. MY mom??! Anthropomorphizing? NEVER!!!

With that, it's time for me, Zona, to sign off for the night!

0 comments:

Woofs!

Speak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails